Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Alumni Association and Research Society (SAARS) was established and registered in 2002 with the Public Trust Registration Number-A/2580/Mehsana and Society Registration Number-Guj/2596/Mehsana. The SAARS was organized with a central executive committee and chapters at varied levels at India as well as at Abroad.
For Login to Alumni Network Please Click:
The SAARS aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision and to enable the institute to add value to its credit.
Our vision is to set a world standard of academic excellence by strengthening the ties of goodwill and comminication between staff, students, alumni & by providing excellence in teaching & research through allocating/raising funds and/or sharing knowledge & expertise.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure-council, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association.
- To inspire alumni to enhance the excellence of the Institute.
- To provide a platform to interact alumni online to each other.
- To raise funds for the institute.
- To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or any other area as appropriate.