Diversified M. Pharm research projects covering advances in field of novel and conventional i.e.
- Nano and micro particulate Drug Delivery systems
- Gastro Retentive Drug Delivery systems
- Transdermal Drug Delivery systems
- Colon Targeted Drug Delivery systems
- In situ Drug Delivery systems
- Lipid Base Drug Delivery systems
- Self Emulsifying Drug Delivery systems
- Solid Dispersion and Complexation
- Bioavailability Enhancement
Students and Faculties attend Seminars, Workshops & Conferences as a part of continuing education at national and international level.
Department frequently receives the grants from AICTE & other agencies and organizes Seminars, Workshops, Satff development programs, etc.
Faculty has served as Resource persons at conferences and workshops.
Interactive computer simulations have been developed as teaching aids.
Industrial tour and visits at various pharma companies and research centers in Gujarat and other state for practical exposure of various pharmaceutical pro.