Background of Training & Placement Cell:
- To arrange industrial tours & training for students in coordination with the departments.
- To prepare students to face the various interviews.
- To arrange campus Interviews.
- To plan and implement the continuing education programs.
- To plan and arrange students career counseling programs by inviting experts from industries/academia as well as alumni as resource persons.
- To work towards the knowledge up gradation of faculties and staff by industrial training.
- To implement activities as per the MoU’s with various organizations, which can help the growth of institute.
- Approach various industries for consultancy and testing assignments.
- To implement any such activity that can increase industry-institute interaction.
- Develop good industrial relations.
- To develop and implement Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
- To arrange activities for the benefit of the community around the institute.
- To develop general awareness activities for the society.
Rules that need to be follow by respective students:
- Students should confirm their registration for placements.
- Students failing to register will NOT BE ALLOWED to participate.
- Ensure that they have required documents like resume, testimonials, etc.
- Need to be aware of the company profile in detail.
- Keep a check whether it is matching their domain and skill-set.
- Keep in touch with placement team in order to avoid gap of communication.
- Reach the venue in time in formal dress.
- Carry their ID card during On Campus or Off Campus drives.
- Mobile phone should be switched off once the campus drive starts.
Procedure for placements:
- Placement policy will be uploaded on the college website.
- Placement cell will initiate talks with various companies through personal meetings, e-mails, messages, telephonically etc.
- After confirmation containing openings, information regarding recruitments will be informed to students.
- Once the final job description received from the companies, stating job type, department, package, location, etc. the information will then be informed to students of respective streams and instruct interested candidature for primary registration.
- Once the number of registration received, companies will be informed accordingly.
- Probable dates of on/off campus will be informed to students.
- Training sessions will be conducted for registered students for updating interview skills.
- Campus drive then gets conducted.
- After the completion of the drive, results will be declared on the same day or in a few days.
- Shortlisted/Selected students will be informed accordingly.
- If companies ask for the final interview round or any other formalities at their premises, the students are informed of the same.
For placement related queries
Dr. Satish A. Patel (Coordinator) Office No: 02762- 226002 Ext : 2210 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dipti B. Patel (Co-coordinator) Office No: 02762- 226002 Ext : 2210 Email Id: email@example.com