ABOUT TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
The T&P (Training and Placement) Cell of GUNI-SKPCPER not only acts as a facilitator for training and placement but also works towards overall development of the students. It primarily works as a liaison between industry and institute. T&P Cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support each and every stage of the placement processes. The Training and Placement Cell of the college has been set up to look after the Industry-Academia interface so that the students can be groomed into trained industry professionals. The Training and Placement Cell looks after: -Internship of the Students -Corporate Grooming of the students -Conducting various grooming sessions from Industry experts -Conducting Guest Lectures -Final Placement of the final year students.
The placement cell is committed to the professional progress of the institute students through integrating the career issues within an academic environment for realizing their best possible career path.
The placement cell will help the undergraduate and postgraduate students of the institute through counseling, instructions, and training for development of desired skills essential for suitable job profile/ higher education/ self-employment and inviting the Industries / Research Centers / Health Organization / Academic Institutes/ Government or Public Sector for campus placement.
- To improve the employability skills among the students to meet the industries or corporate expectations
- To improve the industry-institute relationship
- To approach top national or multinational companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To provide continuous training and counseling for strengthening students interview skills
Rules, Regulations & Guidelines – T & P Cell
1) The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with T & P Cell of Institute on ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT at the FIRST INSTANCE.
2) Once the student gets selected in any of the Company through Placement Cell of Institute during the ON/ OFF Campus Placement, he/ she won’t be allowed to appear in further Campus Recruitment Drives in the future. (Strictly Applicable)
3) Student will be considered to have secured job if his/her name appears in the selection list or an appointment letter is received in the T & P Cell. Acceptance of the offer must reach Student’s Placement Officer before the prescribed deadline.
4) Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of Presentation/ Test/ Group Discussion/ Interviews and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or T & P staff or their representatives.
5) Students are not allowed to contact the members of the team visiting the campus for placement purposes without prior permission of the Placement Officer.
6) Students interested in pursuing higher studies must inform the Placement Officer as soon as possible before starting of Campus Placement season. If any student appeared and get selected finally by Company people, he/ she won’t be allowed to reject the offer. If student found guilty, strict actions may be taken from T & P CELL.
7) Every student must have to wear Formal Costume during any of the Campus Recruitment Drive.
For Boys – Formal Shirt & Pent with Decent Color + Shoes (Must not be Sport Shoes)
For Girls - Dress with Decent Color
8) It will be responsibility of individual students to fit him/ her according to criteria of Company (i.e. Marks/ Percentage/ Date of Birth/ Backlog/ Gaps in Year etc.) to appear in Campus Placement. An individual can contact his/ her department to verify his/ her marks/ percentage well before starting of Campus Drive.
9) Students violating any of the aforesaid regulations or indulging in any act of Indiscipline/ misbehavior may be debarred from availing placement facilities and the matter may be reported to the College Higher Authority for disciplinary action.
Core committee with student representatives
- Principal of the Institute
- All HODs of the Department
- Dr. Satish A. Patel: Co-ordinator
- Dr. Dipti B. Patel – Member
- Ms. Roshani A. Patel – Member
- Ms. Riddhi J. Jani - Member
- Student Representative (Boy) (Final Year B. Pharm.) – Janak Gelot
- Student Representative (Girl) (Final Year B. Pharm.) – Riya Dave
- Student Representative (Boy) (Final Year M. Pharm.) – Mayank Patel
- Student Representative (Girl) (Final Year M. Pharm.) – Jinal Patel