Ganpat University, Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- Why Ganpat University , Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharm. Edu. & Res.,?
Ans. College is a well-established center of excellence for imparting education in Pharmacy at B.Pharm., M.Pharm. and Ph.D. levels.
· 25 glorious years of academic excellence.
· NIRF Top 100 Rank Pharmacy Institute in 2020 and 2021.
· Approved by All India Council for technical Education (AICTE)-New Delhi
· Approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)- New Delhi for B.Pharm and M.Pharm
· Only college having FDCA approved Tablet/Capsule Manufacturing unit in college in the state of Gujarat
· Excellent Infrastructure and facilities.
· Semester system, timely completion of courses and timely award of degrees.
· Highest pass percentage with top university ranks
· AICTE scholarships of to GPAT qualified M. Pharm. Students as AICTE norms for entire two year course.
· Education loan without interest to needy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. Students.
· Scholarships to top 3 rank students in each semester of B.Pharm and M.Pharm.
· Five day per week teaching schedule (9 am to 4 pm).
· Regular teachers counseling with students for their betterment
· Industrial visits (Within Gujarat) and tours (Outside Gujarat also).
· Regular Extra & Co -Curricular activities.
· Alumni placed throughout India and abroad at reputed positions.
- What courses are being offered by the college and of what duration?
· B.Pharm-8 semesters
· M. Pharm.–4 semesters in Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance and Pharmacology
- What is the eligibility and procedure for getting admission in B. Pharm.?
· As per the norms of ACPC. The candidates must have passed the 10+2 Schooling from science stream including PCM/PCB subjects. (Group A, B and AB all are eligible)
- What is Admission procedure?
· B. Pharm-75 % seats through ACPC, 15 % management and 10% NRI quota.
· M. Pharm- 100 % through ACPC.
- What is the intake capacity for the course?
· B. Pharm-100 seats.
· M. Pharm- 36 seats (PCI Approved)
o M. Pharm. Pharmaceutics- 15 seats
o M. Pharm. Pharma. Quality Assurance - 15 seats
o M. Pharm. Pharmacology- 06 seats
· Continuous evaluation (CE-25 %) and Semester End University Examinations (SE-75 %). Passing Standard 50 %.
- Is the Degree valid all over the world, approved by UGC 2(f), AICTE and AIU?
· The University Grants Commission (UGC) has granted approval to Ganpat University with effect from 05-02-2007 under Section 2(f), and the University is a member of All India University (AIU), New Delhi.
- What is the fee of program?
· B.Pharm.: Rs. 47,500/- per semester *
· M.Pharm.: Rs. 76,500/ - per semester *
· Scholarship to M. Pharm. Students as per GNU norms
Note: * Fees are subject to revision on the basis of the order to be issued by the Fee Regulatory Committee (FRC), Gujarat State
· Well-equipped classrooms with modern teaching tools
· 500 mbps Wi-Fi enabled campus
· Well-equipped library, stacked with domestic and international journals/ magazines and latest textbooks and reference books
· Instrumentation laboratories with highly sophisticated instruments like
Ø High Performance Liquid Chromatography with auto sampler (4 Nos.)
Ø UV Spectrophotometer (6 Nos.)
Ø Gas Chromatography
Ø High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography
Ø Ion chromatography, Spectrofluorimeter
Ø Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
Ø Differential scanning calorimetry
Ø Particle size analyzer
Ø Haematology Analyzer
Ø Semi Automatic Biochemistry Analyzer
Ø Students’ Physiograph
Ø Digital Plethysmograph etc.
· Highly qualified, technically competent and experienced faculties
· AC Seminar Hall (200 Capacity)
- Are placements provided by your institute?
· Very good track record of placement of student
· Separate training and placement cell.
· 100% placement assistance based on student interest.
· The college is regularly conducting campus interviews.
· Support for developing soft skills, communication skills, career development and personality development.
Major recruiters are:
Ø Torrent Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Ø Zydus Cadila
Ø Sun Pharmaceuticals
Ø Astorn Research Centre
Ø Torrent Research Centre
Ø Amneal Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Intas Pharmaceutical Ltd
Ø Emcure Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
Ø Famy Care India Ltd.
Ø Corel Chem Pharma
Ø Veeda Clinical Research
Ø TCS India Ltd. etc.
11. Is there any scholarship/ stipends/ fee waiver is provided by the institution?
For GPAT qualified M.Pharm. Candidate’s scholarship is provided by AICTE/MHRD. The students admitted under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme- Tuition Fee waived. The scholarships provided by State Govt. for SC/ST can be availed as per government norms. The college provides scholarships to meritorious students as per GNU norms.
12. Is college provides hostel facility?
Yes, Separate Hostel for boys which includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Accommodation in well furnished room, Hot water, Mineral water, Internet Wi-Fi link with 1 GBPS of bandwidth. More Detail
13. What about the transportation facility?
Ganpat University provides transportation facility from various locations. More than 49 luxury buses are regularly available for the use of students and staff commuting from the nearby cities of Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Himmatnagar, vijapur, Unjha, Siddhpur, Visnagar, Palanpur, Patan, etc.
Seminar/ workshop, guest lecture, personality development programmes, Industry visit and , Youth festival, One day picnics, orientation programme, Annual event (cultural event), Navaratri celebration, debate, elocution competitions, NSS and Adventure Camps, Sports activities (State level and National level) etc.
- Is there any sports facility at the campus?
With a view to develop the all-round personality of the students, the University emphasizes as much on sports as on academics. The University encourages students to attain sporting excellence and provides all the necessary facilities and equipment to the students for maintaining physical fitness and good health. The University offers an extensive range of sports and fitness classes throughout the academic session. Qualified staff and trainers deliver programmes for all ages, tastes and abilities, from Cricket to Yoga to Weight Training and Aerobics. There are separate coaches for all the games who groom the students and train them rigorously to compete at national level. All the games have equipment of International standards which is accessible to all the students. GNU is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), an organization promoting university activities especially by way of sharing information and co-operation in the field of education, culture, sports and allied areas. Students of GNU are also eligible to participate in Inter-University cultural and youth festivals and sports competitions organized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Students are given training by coaches of various games The infrastructure has been designed with good facilities for sports as well as recreational activities The University has top sports facilities including the following:
· Olympic Size Swimming Pool
· 400-metre all-weather athletics track
· Basket Ball Courts
· Cricket Ground
· Volleyball Courts
· Football Grounds
· Kabaddi Courts
· Hockey Field
· Kho-Kho Court
· Handball Field
· Table tennis facility
· Tennis Court
· Health & Fitness Centre
- What about other amenities on campus?
· Banking facilities with ATMs, Post office, Shopping Center, Canteen and Dispensary.
- What are the future scopes after securing the B. Pharmacy Degree?
· Jobs in government and private sectors like Production & Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical / Cosmetic products, Research & Development in pharmaceutical industries (R & D), Regulatory Affairs, Analysis & Testing (Quality Control /Quality Assurance),Lecturer in govt./private degree/diploma colleges, Drug Inspector (DI) / Food Inspector, Government pharmacist, Consultancy services, Marketing Manager, Hospital Pharmacist, Community Pharmacist, Documentation, Library Information Services & Pharma. Journalism, Higher Studies (India/ Abroad), Opportunities Abroad.
- Is there any support provided for education loan?
College provides all required documents as per the need to get the education loan. More Detail